To ensure that we are compliant with trading standards, and as part of our commitment to ensuring good customer service, we provide the following details below for your information. Please read the following carefully and take all necessary precautions.
WARNING: KEEP ALL PRODUCTS OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Please treat our products with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following advice:
- Keep bottles/cartridges/liquid locked up, out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately in case of accident, or if you feel unwell; take the information leaflet that came with your liquid with you to your doctor.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
GENERAL GUIDANCE & ADVICE:
- Nicotine is highly toxic
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Danger of serious damage to health by over-exposure
- Very toxic by inhalation
- Very toxic when in contact with the skin
- Very toxic if swallowed
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact
- May cause harm to the unborn child - do not use if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vapour may cause irritation to eyes and skin
- Vapour my cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms - may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
After contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately.
In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice and print this page and show it to your doctor
Cartridges or liquid material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way with due care to both man and the environment. Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination
Warning: To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the following instructions for use:
- Not to be used by anyone under the age of 18
- Not to be used by people who have demonstrated sensitivity to nicotine
- Not to be used by people with heart conditions/unstable heart conditions
- Not to be used by people with blood pressure problems
- Not to be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women
Keep your electronic vaporizing device locked away at all times
If swallowed, seek full medical advice immediately from a trained medical professional and provide a hard copy of this page and/or the Safety Information Leaflet that was enclosed with your ENjuice order.
Keep out of reach from children and pets at all times Nicotine in its pure form is a poison and can cause very serious harm to both man and the environment. All cartridges and liquids must be kept in a safe place locked away from children and pets at all times The amount of nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child could cause serious harm. In this case, medical assistance must be sought immediately without delay.
The exact proportions of each component will vary depending on the nicotine strength and flavour chosen, in the following range:
Ingredients of ENjuice Standard liquids: EU sourced Nicotine USP 0.3-2.4%, Purified Water 8-9%, VG 32% and Combined Flavours/PG 56%- 58%.
Ingredients of ENjuice VG liquids: EU sourced Nicotine USP 0.3-2.4%, Purified Water up to 15%, VG 80% and Combined Flavours/PG up to 7%
Ingredients of ENjuice Pure PG liquids: EU sourced Nicotine USP 0.3-2.4%, Purified Water 5%, PG and Combined Flavours 92-94%
Ingredients of ENjuice NoNics: Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Flavourings
NEVER LEAVE A BATTERY CONNECTED TO A CHARGER OVERNIGHT OR UNATTENDED
NEVER USE A BATTERY OR CHARGER THAT SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF PHYSICAL DAMAGE
Products on the website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional. By purchasing these products, you agree to use products at your own risk. Under no circumstances will ENjuice be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site. You must be eighteen (18) years of age, and possess a valid credit card to purchase our products. ENjuice will not sell products to minors. ENjuice reserves the right to cancel any sales transaction based on its sole discretion where it reasonably believes the purchaser is purchasing products on behalf of a minor.